Service and Maintenance
Maintenance & Service Contracts
Electroline service and maintenance contracts are a powerful tool for keeping your solar system performing in “like-new” condition for years to come.
- Residential and commercial solar system service contracts available
- Service contracts available for both solar hot water and solar electric (PV) systems
- Plans cover both routine maintenance and checks as well as emergency support & repair
Simple Maintenance Pricing
Solar maintenance contracts are available from Eletroline for a simple annual price. Our typical service and maintenance plan costs 1% of your solar system price per year.
Typical Maintenance Tasks
- Inspect solar panels / collectors for damage 90% 90%
- Check for and address any shading issues 72% 72%
- Remove debris and clean solar panels / collectors 67% 67%
- Inspect the moutning systems 90% 90%
- Check system inverter / controllers 82% 82%
- Inspect / clean electrical components 87% 87%
- Inspect electric / piping connections 75% 75%
- Monitor system performance and output 93% 93%
Maintenance Services include:
When properly designed and installed, solar hot water and electric systems require very little maintenance. However, periodic checks will help keep your system performing in tip-top shape for years to come. Let the same ElectroLIne professionals who put in your solar system ensure its performance year after year.
- Preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance
- Long-term maintenance planning with equipment manufacturers
- Creation and update of technical training and procedures
- Emergency response
- Field engineering
- Spare parts and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Field telemetry testing and calibration
- Nighttime scheduled maintenance for lowest production impact
We make going solar easy.
From the second we knock on your door to the time your panels start producing power, we deliver the tools, support, and advice you need to make going solar simple.